Trigger Point and Myofascial Bundle
Trigger Points 1: Anterior Body, Head, Neck and Arms
– A legend defines what a trigger point is, as well as how to distinguish between principal and spillover pain areas.
– A spine diagram labels the different parts of the spine to make the location of trigger points easier for clients to understand.
– A full Anterior diagram gives a better visual reference when locating muscle groups.
Trigger Points 2: Posterior, Arms, Legs, Hands and Feet
– Different levels of intensity are explained in relation to pain and what to expect.
– Both back and front of hands and feet are shown to complete the body reference points.
– A full Posterior diagram gives a better visual reference when locating muscle groups.
These big, beautifully colored posters are organized to make finding trigger points and pain areas quick and easy.
Myofascial Release Poster
The Myofasical Release Poster provides detailed exercises to assist in soft tissue therapy for the treatment of skeletal muscle pain. Myofasical release exercise help to work muscles, improve blood and lymphatic circulation, and improve stretching. Moreover this chart offers the tips you need to improve your health and your exercise performance. This brilliant full-color 24”x36” laminated poster by Productive Fitness Publishing will look great on your wall.