This Trigger Point reference set of posters would be a great addition to any massage therapist’s office or other similar clinical setting. Use them as an educational tool when explaining the correlation between trigger points and referred pain areas to clients.
The set includes;
Trigger Points 1: Anterior Body, Head, Neck and Arms
– A legend defines what a trigger point is, as well as how to distinguish between principal and spillover pain areas.
– A spine diagram labels the different parts of the spine to make the location of trigger points easier for clients to understand.
– A full Anterior diagram gives a better visual reference when locating muscle groups.
Trigger Points 2: Posterior, Arms, Legs, Hands and Feet
– Different levels of intensity are explained in relation to pain and what to expect.
– Both back and front of hands and feet are shown to complete the body reference points.
– A full Posterior diagram gives a better visual reference when locating muscle groups.
These big, beautifully colored posters are organized to make finding trigger points and pain areas quick and easy.